Sunday, 15 November 2015

Rancho in Belfast

A strange thing happened to me the other evening and I explained it to a friend on facebook.

Some girl came up to me and tugged on my beard, so unsure as to whether she was flirting or being a dick, I tugged her hair roughly the same force. Her response was to grab my hair and really fucking yank it as hard as she could. Not known to back down and unsure as to whether this girl was a) into this kind of weird stuff b) deciding that her response was reasonable defense c) absolutely bananas, I mirrored her actions and started pulling pretty fucking viciously. We're locked in this hair pulling thing both heads almost touching the floor
This yanking thing happened twice
and then I decided to just walk away
but I saw her about half an hour later, so I walk up and ask "What the heck was that all about?"
She replies "You are no gentleman"

Kind of taken aback I said "You're no lady, you started that. I wouldn't randomly walk up to someone and pull their hair, so why is it suddenly okay to do it with my beard?"
She warned me that I need to be careful with that kind of behaviour because I could end up with a lawsuit.

She then decided to just speak French at me
and said something like I'm never talking to you again

I still wonder what was going on there
whether she was looking for a different response and whether it would have meant she dispersed with the panties

No comments:

Post a Comment