Friday, 21 July 2017

Rancho writes a letter of suggestion..

So I got drunk last night and decided to write this to Amazon.  Please note, I'm not an actual Irish Republican.  That's a chat for another time.



Listen to me motherfuckers and listen up good.  I have an idea that is going to REVOLUTIONIZE the Amazon Alexa. 

IN ALL ITS FORMS

Sometimes, I speak to my Echo Dot and I say "ALEXA!  SET AN ALARM FOR 7.30 AM!"  I have to do this in a cold as ice, Liam Neeson fashion because I'm drunk and Northern Irish and what I'm saying doesn't make sense to cold heartless robot devices.

Other times I say "ALEXA PLAY THE FOGGY DEW!"

Sometimes I do this after waking up, because nothing makes me wake up better than an Irish republican song that makes me want to go around shooting Britannia's huns with their long range guns, but wouldn't it be amazing that instead of me having to wake up to sound horrible alarm noise and me having to say "ALEXA STOP!" I've got Alexa set to play the FOGGY DEW!

So instead I'd say "ALEXA AT 8.30 AM PLAY THE FOGGY DEW!"

And then I'd be an hour late for work, but ready to charge on Westminster and demand a 32 county state!

THINK ABOUT IT.


YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.



And their response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us with your valuable suggestions. We love to hear from our customers on all aspects and I'm glad that you took time to write to us with your valuable feedback.

I think that is an Awesome suggestion, one that I would like to see added as well! I've forwarded your message to our Amazon Echo development team for consideration as we make further improvements.

This is exactly what we are looking from our customers to help with the evolution of Amazon Echo, as we are continuously making improvements to your product experience based on the feedback we receive.

I'm sure that they'll carefully look into this and take necessary actions in the nearest future. I'd like to thank you for bringing this into our notice.

We have a dedicated Echo team who works on customers feedback and I'm glad that you have contacted us regarding the areas of improvement.

I appreciate your loyalty towards Amazon.co.uk.

For the meantime, please extend your patience and co-operation while we work on this.

If you have additional suggestions for improvement, or you're having an issue with your device, You can reach us by phone directly using this link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/clicktocall-alexasupport

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Thanks for using Amazon Echo. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment